Thursday, February 28, 2008

Fair Fields Magnetic Game

I know I'm sad and creepy for my Stephin Merritt obsession, but I don't care.
He was just on Fair Game and played two songs from Distortion.

http://stream.publicbroadcasting.net/production/mp3/fairgame/local-fairgame-680335.mp3

Amazing.


Faith: What do you think of musicals like Momma Mia? Where Broadway takes those songs and turns them into fun family affairs?

Stephin: Um, I am sworn never to discuss Momma Mia.

Faith: (Laughs) Um, To whom did you swear that? Your Gods of Music?

Stephin: I've sworn it again and again. I, uh, formerly only swear to Ganesh.

Faith: Oh, are you Hindu?

Stephin: No.

Faith: Is he the elephant one?

Stephin: Yes...he's the cute one.

Faith: (Laughs) He's the cute one?

Stephin: Yes, I like Ganesh because he's the cute one.



My obsession is justified.

2 comments:

Dchao said...

Lol you're silly Zach.
Even though you're a creep. I still like you. Lol.

amalia said...

i think my obsession has been renewed. you can have him though. i ain't woman enough to take your man.