Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Phuuuuuuuck!

Maaan.
The Boredoms are coming on the 25th, and I leave on the damn 23rd.
Fuck me.

They're one band I've always wanted to see, and I've been totally psyched about this upcoming show.
Also, I thought they were coming on the 16th.

Wrong.

Ugh. This sucks.

...

But, the NEW BREEDERS ALBUM IS COMING OUT IN APRIL.
NEW BREEDERS ALBUM!
It's called Mountain Battles, and it haunts my sleep.

I sincerely recommend that you listen to the new single, "Bang On" here:
http://breedersdigest.net/2008/

I can't handle it.
The Breeders have been one of my most favorite bands for many years and their output is so sporadic that any trace of activity sends me into a frenzy. This is overload. I'm getting panicky/anxious over this new album.
And they're touring! Hugely!
I think i might have to travel if I'm going to catch them because they're in my old home when i'm in my current home, and later, vice versa. I don't mind.
They were my first real concert, and I'll love them forever.

Also, look how vaguely Joel-Peter Witkin-esque this photo is:

3 comments:

amalia said...

JPW freaks me out in ways no one else does.

Monstertoke said...

baby the breeders are coming may 30th to first aveue...they are playing three days in texas

http://www.noaloha.com/breeders/index.php?page=13

i think you are confused.

where are you getting these dates?

I LOVE YOU

nickbachman said...

My uncle likes The Boredoms. I've never listened to them, but I remember him telling me all about them. Storytime over.